On Wednesday, regarding the current situation in the capital Delhi, State Health Minister Satyendar Jain has said that the third wave has arrived in the country. While this is the fifth wave in the capital. With the speed with which a jump in new cases of corona is being registered in Delhi, Jain has said that today about 10 thousand new cases can come.
After which the positivity rate of Delhi will be 10%. At the same time, in view of the increasing cases of Covid-19 in Delhi, it was announced to implement weekend curfew.
This decision was taken in a meeting of officials of Delhi Disaster Management Authority (DDMA). Except for essential services, all government officials will work from home. During this time many things have been banned. That is, it can be said that a mini lockdown has been implemented in the capital. Many activities have been completely banned.
Restrictions will remain in force during the weekend curfew from 10 pm on Friday to 5 am on Monday. At the same time, night-curfew will be applicable in the capital Delhi from 10 pm to 5 am every day.
Know- what will be the rules regarding public transport
- Passengers have been allowed to travel with full capacity in Delhi Metro and buses. But, the entry of passengers will be done according to the seating capacity. Standing travel is not allowed.
- At present, no permission is required to move from one state to another. No restrictions have been imposed. There is no restriction on essential activities and normal activities.
- All government institutions have been closed. In this, only institutions with essential activities are allowed to open. Officials have been allowed to work from home.
Such activities will be exempted in the weekend
- Those people who are going for a corona test or vaccination, they will be allowed to go.
- Passengers using train, plane, bus service will be allowed to travel with valid tickets.
- People related to health will be allowed to move
Significantly, in the last 24 hours, 58 thousand 97 new cases have been confirmed across the country. During this 534 people have died and 15 thousand 389 corona patients have been cured. So far, a total of 4 lakh 82 thousand 551 people have died due to corona in the country. The positivity rate has reached 4.18 percent. At present there are 2 lakh 14 thousand 4 active cases in the country. In the capital Delhi, in the last 24 hours, about 6 thousand cases have been reported.