By Afshan Akram
- PERSIAN CATS: These cats are usually called flat faced cats. They can come in practically any tone and have a level face when contrasted with most different types of felines. Persians are included in numerous films, craftsmanship, and advertisements and have been perhaps the most famous types of felines for quite a long time. Their jackets request standard preparing, in any case, matting will result.
- MAINE COON: Sometimes people get confused between Persian cats and Maine coon. Hailing from the province of Maine and the state’s true feline, the Maine coon is a delicate monster. They stay perhaps the most well-known feline varieties. Numerous Maine coons have polydactylism, or additional toes, which makes their all-around huge feet considerably bigger. They are also great hunters.
- SIAMESE: This cat breed originated in Thailand and formerly they are known as Siam. Most Siamese felines have unmistakable markings called “focuses” that are the spaces of tinge all over, ears, feet, and tail. Numerous Siamese felines that started from Thailand had a wrinkle in their tail—a quality reared out of generally Siamese, however you can in any case see it in road felines in Thailand.
- BENGAL CAT: They are wild looking cats because they look like the shorter form of a Tiger. And many people like to have this cat as their pets because of their love for wild animals. Their markings make them look more like they have a place in the wilderness as opposed to in your home, however they are trained.
- BRITISH SHORTHAIR: The British Shorthair is an examination in roundness. He has an enormous round head, round eyes and adjusted paws. Indeed, even his tail has an adjusted tip. He was once known as the British Blue since he came distinctly around there, yet nowadays his short, extravagant coat comes in various tones and examples.