Chemical-based colours on the hair will only make them weak and grey, now it’s time to try something natural, it’s time to throw the chemicals in the bin and head towards the kitchen for some natural remedies. Forget about spending hours and money in the salon, now cover up your grey hair by taking a different variety of tea. Surprisingly, there are a lot of beauty benefits of tea, especially the black tea which helps in darkening the grey hair.
Black Tea comprises of tannic acid which can help you darken your hair after a while. Pour a few cups of strong black coffee with 6 tablespoons or teabags, let it cool down then pour it through your hair and let them soak in your hair for like 30 minutes and then rinse it out with Luke warm water.
It is known for a fact that brewed coffee granules can temporarily help your hair to get dark brown but you can mix it with tea for an everlasting result. The steps would be quite simple,
- Boil 3 teabags into 3 cups of water.
- Add 3 tablespoons of instant coffee into it.
- Boil the mixture for 5 minutes.
- After the mixture is cooled down, take a dye brush and apply the solution on your affected region.
- Let the liquid set there for an hour and then rinse it with regular water.
Another method would be:
- You need to make a strong black tea.
- And then, turn your hair upside down and wash your hair with black tea.
- Let the solution rest in your hair for at least 15-20 minutes.
- Repeat this activity for 2-3 times on your hair and eventually, it will give you dark black colour hair.
There is one more remedy for the grey hair,
- Pour 7 black tea bags along with 2 rosemary leaves and 2 oregano leaves and boil them.
- Apply the mixture to your hair and let them leave it on for 1-2 hours depending on the hair length and the part which you want to be black.
- Now, wash off the liquid with regular water.