Television is considered as a world of glam and buzz and everyone dreams to be a successful part of it. Celebrity relationships always entertained the audiences, also their breakup stories sad them. But, failed relationships did not deter them from finding love again, but they did make them more cautious in matters of the heart.
Here are the 5 television actors who married more than once,
1) Hiten Tejwani: We all know that the man holds a good position and is considered as a sweet person. But like everyone, Hiten also has had a past. Before marrying co-star Gauri Pradhan, Hiten was married to a woman for 11 months.Yes, he was earlier married but he didn’t spoke about his first marriage as it was really a painful experience. “Yes, I was married once, before Gauri entered my life. I didn’t want to talk about it. Divorce isn’t the best thing that can happen to anyone,” he said last in an interview.e found his love in Gauri and they got married. He said, “After a bitter experience, I’ve realised that it’s better to get married to a person you love. My marriage with Gauri (Pradhan) is the best thing that could ever happen to me. We know each other inside out. Also, since we’re in the same profession, it helps us understand each other better.”
2) Karan Singh Grover: The Dil Mil Gaye actor has always been in the news for his unsuccessful marriage. Before marrying bollywood actress Bipasha Basu, karan was married to Shraddha Nigam and Jennifer Winget.
3) Ronit Roy: Ronit had married once before getting married to Neelam Bose, and he had a daughter, named Ona from his first marriage.
4) Shraddha Nigam: Veteran actress Shraddha Nigam, who was married to Karan Singh Grover, too found love again in best friend Mayank Anand and the two tied the knot in the year 2013.
5) Sameer Soni: This talented actor was earlier married to model Rajlaxmi Khanvilkar in the late 1990s. He married girlfriend Neelam Kothari in 2011. They adopted a girl in 2013.