“She was an ugly duckling who grew into an elegant swan”, Shilpa Shetty’s mother said once in an interview. In her Childhood, she was a tomboy and quite tall with volleyball bruises on her legs. She had worked extremely hard to be what today she is. No doubt even we can look pretty good like her by following the beauty tips and tricks shared by Shilpa with us!
MAKEUP TIPS BY SHILPA-
Her beauty secrets are based upon a basic rule of “LESS IS MORE!” Even we have never seen this charming lady applying layers of makeup on her face. Just accentuating one feature maybe our eyes or lips can draw everybody’s attention on you.
• “If you want to draw attention to your eyes keep your lipstick quite understated and if you have got pouty, lovely lips, wear a darker gloss and keep your eyes subtle.”, she says!
• Using eyelash curlers surely would open up your eyes and provide you with a definition. Use false eyelashes for a stunning night-look.
• Never ever set your makeup in public. You distort your face to apply cosmetics and that isn’t an attractive look.
SKIN CARE TIPS-
“Don’t overload your skin with fancy products. My mum who is 57 and has amazing skin, says the more you use when you are young, the worse it gets when you get age”, Shilpa said during an interaction with her. Beauty tips that the recommends are:
• Do make sure to remove all the make-up before going to bed. Use coconut oil with olive oil/Johnson baby oil, apply on your face and wipe off with cotton. It’s quite soothing for your skin.
• Have a good sleep of 8 hours per day and never ever use soap on the face. IT’S TOO HARSH!
• Get your eyebrows done on a regular basis from a salon.
HAIR CARE TIPS-
The standard advice given by her is “keep it natural!” Your hair looks too overdone if you get it curled, sprayed or whatever else you want.
• She makes sure she shampoo’s her hair once in every two days and changes her shampoo frequently to avoid build-up.
• Blow drying her hair straight is her style. No heated straighteners for her!
Here is all the shared about her simple beauty tricks. So girls are you gonna follow this? Do include all this in your everyday routine and witness the brilliant changes in yourself!