We all know that turmeric is very beneficial for health and it contains excellent elements that prevent us from cancer and other health problems.
Taking turmeric directly may not be tasty. But, taking it as tea is very nice as well as healthy also.
The direct benefits of turmeric tea are:
- Benefits in arthritis: Turmeric is anti-inflammatory and curcumin in turmeric reduces the strength of arthritis.
- Controls heart problems: It works as an antioxidant and thus boosts the health of turmeric.
- Prevents from cancer: It lowers the risk of tumor formation and its growth.
- Prevents from Alzheimer’s: It reduces the chance of several neurodegenerative possibilities and keeps nervous system fit.
- Controls diabetes: For years long, turmeric is being used as a controller and very beneficial in diabetic condition.
How to make turmeric tea:
- Firstly, boil 2-3 cups of water
- Pour 1-1.5 teaspoonful powered turmeric
- Let the mixture boil gently for 8 minutes
- Stain the tea and allow it to cool for 5minutes
- You can add honey to sweeten the mixture.
- According to choice, you can pour whole milk or cream or coconut milk to make it a superb choice.
Now it is ready to take.
Adding black pepper or ginger will improve its antioxidant properties.